We are excited to announce the return of The Norton Summer 7’s baseball program available to all 7 year old players who participated in town baseball this season. The program is designed to help build skills and prepare your child for playing at the AA level next season. Please see below for additional details
- The Norton Summer 7's program will begin on June 30th
- Will meet every other Saturday throughout the summer
- The time will be from 8 - 10 AM (field to be determined)
- One hour of instruction followed by an hour of a game or scrimmage
- Provide every child the opportunity to pitch and hit against their own age group
- Participation is Free
- And much more...
We intend these sessions to be a fun and educational program that will help develop your child's skills at all aspects of the game. Coach Scott Bouchard will be running the program and look forward to working with all the kids. We understand your child may be hesitant hitting and pitching to their peers, so we will be working to build confidence and help them feel more comfortable as the summer progresses. This is one of the reasons why we have created the program. You can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register your child no later than Thursday June 28th if you'd like to participate. If you'd like to help coach please let us know as well.
We look forward to having a great summer!